Was with consumer cellular for over four months and apart from no service here and there in Atlanta where I live it was ok,I paid my bill on June 1st and drove to Maryland June 2nd, couldn't say where I started loosing service from because I wasn't on my phone but from I reach Maryland at 10pm on the second untill I had no choice but to switch to another carrier on June 6 I had no service,after contacting them on the app using Wi-Fi and having them tell me to do this on that for 3 days the eventually told me that my 5g phone that was fine for 4 months is only trying to connect to 3g towers,so I switched on June 6 only my regular monthly bill and when I called I was told that all they did was gave me my import pin but my service was not disconnected like I ask,I was then hang up on after asking for a supervisor 3 times,I called back got a supervisor and even though I only had service for two days and no service for four days I still had to pay 11$,stay away from them they lie customer service don't know what they are doing and cell service is no good